What we require
As Marketing Manager, Paid Social you will work directly with our clients to drive user acquisition and transactions from Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest. You love collaborating with a team and using analytics to shift acquisition tactics in a new and evolving marketplace. With your expertise scaling paid social, the team can achieve its mission to help our clients exceed their goals.
* 5+ years experience in performance marketing, predominantly in paid social, managing various 5 figure monthly budgets.
* Proven success in scaling customer acquisition across Facebook and Instagram, and testing and validating emerging social channels.
* Direct experience in a marketing role at a B2B, preferably SaaS business.
* Data-driven, highly analytical mindset, with the ability to work across large, sometimes disparate data sets.
* Own and execute strategy across Paid Social, significantly scaling acquisition.
* Drive efficiency through day-to-day campaign optimizations, audience discovery, and ongoing creative testing.
* Understand channel incrementality, working across marketing and data science to create a multi-touch view of our customers.
* Hit and maintain LTV/CAC goals, owning and optimizing your monthly marketing budget to maximize this metric.
* Collaborate with an amazing creative team to ideate, test, and scale top-performing messaging and visual creative.
* Conduct ongoing offer testing, launching seasonal and audience-specific promotions to drive high quality customers at scale.
* Forecast weekly and monthly volume and CAC trends, effectively communicating and setting expectations in a timely manner.
* Work cross-functionally with a wide range of partners, including Brand Marketing, Technology, Operations, Customer Success, and Finance.
* Work directly with external partners and vendors, managing relationships and driving innovation across paid social.