What We Require
Performance Marketers must have experience in both strategy and execution. Previous start up experience is a plus. This role will launch and manage acquisition campaigns across a variety of channels - SEM, Facebook, retargeting, etc. Will also be responsible for conversion optimization. This person should be a subject matter expert, but also eager to learn and take direction.
We have current opportunities available so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you are eager to join a group of marketers that are successfully doing things differently!
What you’ll be doing
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with client teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Out of Home, etc.)
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers